Thursday, July 13, 2017

Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive


Hello My Crafty Friends,


I am participating in the Card Drive for the children in the Heart Center at Nationwide Children's Hospital.  The Card Drive will run from July 1st to August 25th for Winter Themed cards to be distributed to the children in December.  No Merry Christmas, just Winter Wishes and Holiday Wishes.


I would love it if you would join me in making some cards for this wonderful cause!!


You can find out all the details about the Card Drive and the Important Guidelines for making the cards here


Here is today's card for the card drive:



Ingredients: 

Gina Marie Designs Square die
White card stock
Watercolor paper
Black ink
Red ink
Copic markers

For this A2 card I started with white card stock for the base of the card. I took a piece of Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid paper pack, inked it with red ink and added that to the card base.  Next I stamped the Avery Elle Happy Howl-idays stamp with black ink onto some watercolor paper and then colored it in with Copic markers.  I used the coordinating Avery Elle Happy Howl-idays die and cut out the dog.  I took some white paper and cut it out with the Gina Marie Designs Fancy Square die and added that to the card and then I glued the dog on top of the square.  I stamped the sentiment with black ink onto some white paper and then cut it out with a fish tail and attached that to the card.  I took some red paper and cut it out with The Cat's Pajamas Heart Swirl die  and added that to the card.




Please spread the word about this Card Drive and the Blog Hop on August 1st and maybe even get creative too!  There are prizes to be won and there will be a Blog Hop on August 1st.


Please use hashtag #cardsforlittleheartscarddrive when sharing on social media!! 



**Here is an update from Christina Hor**

Link Fixed For Card Donation Receipt Form
By CHRISTINA HOR on Jul 11, 2017 12:00 am
Hello!  If you have been experiencing difficulty downloading the card donation receipt form for the card drive, the link is now fixed.  Dropbox, where I originally saved the form at, has recently made changes to how documents are being stored on their site.  Making it not as user-friendly as before.  So I moved the file to my Google Drive and the link should now work when you click on the download icon below or over on the Card Drive page.


http://christinahordesigns.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b2b96b4a555c2416f0b1a0fb2&id=691ef05d03&e=9831b53d53



I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences this may have cause you.  If for some reason you still having difficulty downloading the form, please e-mail me and I will get the form over to you.

Thank you so much for participating in Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive.  I deeply grateful for your help to bring smiles and cheer to the children this winter holiday season.  May you have a blessed day.  Take care.

I hope you are inspired to join in the card making!!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Lori!! I love the sweet dog and the sentiment!! The heart flourish is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card!! The holiday dog and sentiment are so cute!!
    Love the plaid papers.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M



    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet pup and he looks even more precious with that wonderful plaid background! So festive and fun!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet Lori I love the design and your sweet heart flourish, Have a great day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute card, I am luvin the plaid background! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!