Tuesday, August 15, 2017

The Hearts Desires Challenge #15

Hello Blogging Friends,


Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for The Hearts Desires Challenge #15


Here is the inspiration photo for this challenge:



Here is my card:


Ingredients:

Abandoned Coral distress ink
Peacock Feathers distress ink
Black ink
Blue watercolor pen
Kraft card stock
Watercolor paper
Assorted paper from my stash

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I took the glitter dot paper, inked the edges with Abandoned Coral distress ink and added that to the card.  Next I took some watercolor paper, Peacock Feathers and Abandoned Coral distress inks and stamped the Joy Clair Dream Big stamps onto the paper.  I cut it into a rectangle and then inked the edges with Peacock Feathers distress ink and then I added that to a piece of Kraft card stock.  I distressed the edges of the Kraft card stock and then inked the edges with Peacock Feathers distress ink and I added that to the card.  I stamped the Joy Clair Dream Big sentiment stamp with black ink onto some blue paper, inked the edges with Peacock Feathers distress ink and then pop-dotted that onto the right bottom corner of the card.

Be sure to check out all the creations for The Hearts Desires Challenge #15 and maybe even in join in on the fun!


I hope I have inspired you to make something fun!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a gorgeous card the dream catcher is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Lori!
    Thanks for joining us at The Heart Desires!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at The Heart Desires Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Lori!! The colors are fabulous!! I love the dream catcher!! So beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty colors!! Beautiful!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. You nailed the lemonade color/texture with your polka dot border-- nice take on the challenge! Thanks for joining in the August fun at THD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO VERY Creative and FUN and original!!!! Love the inking and design. Thanks so much for the time spent sharing your creativity with us at THD! I love when others are as inspired as we are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a pretty card! Thank you for joining us at THD!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!