Saturday, September 16, 2017

2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #6

**This is one of 2 posts I have today.  If you are looking for the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop ~ Day 2 post please go here.  Thanks!**


Hello Blogging Friends,


I am entering this card in the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #6 where all projects have to include a critter of some kind!


Here is my card:



Ingredients:

Creative Memories Heart Punch
Watercolor paper
Kraft cardstock
Rust paper
Black ink
Copic markers


For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  I then took a piece of the Echo Park Puppy Love paper and attached that to the base of the card.  I took a piece of watercolor paper and the Heartfelt Creations Pampered Pooch Pal stamps and stamped the dogs with black ink onto the paper.  I colored the dogs with Copic markers and then cut it out with the Gina Marie Designs Big and Little Pierced Chain Hexagon die and then added that to the rust paper.  I took the next size up hexagon and cut out the rust paper and added it to the card.  I took my Creative Memories Heart Punch and punched out a small white heart and a larger rust heart.  I attached the white heart to the bigger heart and then took some black ink and stamped the sentiment onto the white heart.

Be sure to stop by the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge #6 to see what their Design Team have created for this challenge.


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori





1 comment:

  1. So sweet, Lori!! I absolutely love the image!! The background paper is perfect!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!