Sunday, September 17, 2017

Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop ~ Day 3

**This is one of 2 posts that I have today.  If you are looking for the Calling All Sistahs Reminder post please go here.  Thank you!!**



Hello Coffee Loving Friends,


Can you believe that today is Day 3 already of the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop??  Well it is and I have another card to share with you today.




Ingredients:

Quickutz Tea pot die
Stitched Tag dies
Assorted paper from my stash
Kraft card stock
Black ink
Brown and White Bakers Twine
Watercolor paper
Copic markers
Vellum paper

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base of the card.  Next I added the maroon printed paper. I took some watercolor paper, black ink and Darcies Coffee Donuts Friends stamp set and stamped them onto the paper.  I colored in the books and cup with Copic markers and then cut them out with the Stitched Tag dies.  I took a piece of Vellum and cut it out with the Quickutz Teapot die to make the teabag.  I took assorted paper from my stash and cut out the Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves dies and then I arranged everything on the card and glued it down.

Be sure to stop by the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop to see all the wonderful prizes that you could win and all the beautiful creations everyone is making for this Bloghop!


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Lori. Great sentiment and wonderful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Coffee and books! Perfect. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Lori! Love your coffee + books card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first glance I thought the tea bag was real! Great job!
    Love the die cut leaves, too; they're beautiful. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is wonderful!! I too thought the tea bag was real!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, Lori!! I love the design and colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, Lori. I love the bright leaves.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Hop.
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image and great sentiment. Love the colours and the teabag detail!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Great layers and love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coffee and books, perfect combo, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. I like the leaves, tag and tea bag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card with all those wonderful layers and papers.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!