Friday, September 15, 2017

Joy Clair Super Sponsor for the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop

When:  September 15th - September 22nd
Time:  6:00 am Pacific
Theme:  Fall
Use:  Coffee, Tea, and Cocoa Images
#fall2017clh


Hello My Coffee Loving Friends!!



Today is the start of the amazing and fun Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop and Joy Clair is a Super Sponsor!!



As a Super SponsorJoy Clair is offering a $25 Gift Certificate for this edition to shop with us at the Joy Clair Store!  Be sure to join in on the fun and link up your coffee loving projects to play along.  We can't wait to see all your coffee loving creations!




Joy Clair has several coffee stamp sets and each one is so much fun to make cards with!!



**Plus Joy Clair Stamps is having a sale during the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop on all their Coffee stamp sets!!**




**Use Code:  MMMCOFFEE to get 25% off!!**

You can find all the Coffee stamps HERE!


For my card I used the Fall Leaves, Christmas Coffee and Harvest Blessings Joy Clair stamp sets to make my card:



Ingredients:

Kraft card stock
Water color paper
Black ink
Bundled Sage distress ink
Tea Dye distress ink
Fossilized Amber distress ink
Fired Brick distress ink
Aged Mahogany distress ink
Tumbled Glass distress ink

For this A2 card I started with Kraft card stock for the base.  I took a piece of  yellow paper and some black ink and I stamped the coffee cup from the Joy Clair Christmas Coffee stamp set onto the paper, I took the pumpkin stamp from the Joy Clair Harvest Blessings stamp set and some black ink and stamped the pumpkin onto the coffee cup and I colored it in with Copic markers and then fussy cut the coffee cup out and added it to the card.  I took the leaves stamps and some distress inks and I stamped the Joy Clair Fall Leaves stamp set around the coffee cup with different color inks. I then used the Tumbled Glass distress ink to fill in the background.  I took some Faded Jeans distress ink and inked the edges of the paper and then added it to the base of the card.

Here is a closer look at my card:





Now be sure to stop by the Joy Clair Blog today to see what the rest of the Joy Clair Design Team have made for the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop.


Please go on over to the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop and see all the great prizes that are being offered for those who join in on the fun of making a coffee card, then get busy making your own!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori

32 comments:

  1. Now that is a real Fall card with the coffee cup with the pumpkin, I like the whole look of your card.

    Thank you for being a sponsor on the Coffee blog hop toooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Fall card! I love the pretty background and stamp set too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful blue background and the colors of the leaves are perfect! Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my....I adore how you did those leaves!! This is just lovely!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, great leaves in the background and my favorite PSL coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, Lori!! I love the design and the colors!! So beautiful!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous, Lori. I love the colors and the Autumn feel.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Blog Hop!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lori, this is such a pretty fall inspired card. Great mix of stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love a stamped all over design like this; beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heart fall too!! Favorite season hands down... Fabulous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card, Lori! Love the colors xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty. I love all the different fall leaves colours. It's so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great leaf background on your fall card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, love the pumpkin on the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun fall coffee card. Great look with the leaves on the background. Thanks for sharing on the blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card! I love your stamping and inky background.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card and I love that pretty background.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful. I like all the Fall leaves and the pumpkin on the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love everything about this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my! Your leaves are amazing! Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the two step stamping for the leaves. Beautiful card for the hop. Come by my blog and comment to win some blog candy (giveaway).
    Today (Thursday) be sure to check it out. www.lindacreates.com/blog Hugs ~ Linda

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the leaf background and the way you turned this coffee cup into a fall design by combining stamp sets!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This sentiment sums it up for me..I love fall out of all the seasons. Your stamped leafy background is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!