Monday, November 20, 2017

Thanksgiving Scarecrow

Hello Blogging Friends,


Can you believe that Thanksgiving is this week??  This year is just flying by!


Here is my card for today:



Ingredients:

Gina Marie Designs Big and Little Pierced Chain Rectangle die
White card stock
Assorted paper from my stash
Black pen
Brown ink

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card. I took the wheat pattern paper and cut it out with the Gina Marie Designs Big and Little Pierced Chain Rectangle die and then added that to the card.  I then took the Quickutz Scarecrow and various papers from my stash and cut out the Scarecrow, pieced him together, inked the edges of the burlap paper with brown ink.  I took some brown paper and the Gina Marie Designs Big and Little Pierced Chain Hexagon die and cut out the hexagon and attached the Scarecrow to the hexagon and then added all that to the card.  I took the Simon Says Thankful die and cut it out with yellow paper and some dark brown paper, pieced it together and added it to the card.  I really love Scarecrows!  They always make me smile!  I hope my Scarecrow has brought a smile to your face too!!


I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:



Please be sure to stop by the above blogs to see all the wonderful cards that were made for these challenges!


Wishing all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

Lori



4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Lori!! So clever to use the burlap paper for the scarecrow!! He looks amazing!! The background paper is fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori this is a wonderful card I love the scarecrow. Happy Thanksgiving to you. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Lori! I love the texture of that burlap you chose for the scarecrow's face! This is a fabulous card, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Thank you for Joining us at Glitter'N'Sparkle and waiting to see next time.

    Hugs
    Meena
    Glitter'N'Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!