Thursday, February 8, 2018

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #222 ~ PINK AND RED

Hello Blogging Friends!!


Today is the start of a new challenge on the DL.ART CHALLENGE BLOG ~
DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #222 ~ PINK and RED


Here is my card:



 

Ingredients:

Love word die
Assorted paper from my stash
White card stock
Pink fun foam

To make this A2 card I started out with white card stock for the base of the card.  I added the dark pink paper.  I took the Papertrey Ink Notched Hearts Banner die and cut it out with two different pieces of paper and then I took the DL.ART Sweet Love crinkle ribbon and tied that in a bow around the top of the tag and added that to the card.  I took the button from the DL.ART Random Set of Heart Buttons and attached that underneath the bow.  I took some pink fun foam and the Love word die and cut that out.  I cut out the Love word a second time with the pink dotted paper and placed that on top of the fun foam and added that to the card.

Be sure to head on over to the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #222 ~ PINK and RED to see what the Design Team have created for this challenge!


Now it is your turn to create something for this challenge!!


Please stop by Diana's new DL.ART Store!  Diana gives my blog followers a 10% discount when ordering by using the code:  LK456.  Happy Shopping!!  


Thanks for stopping by!

Lori





6 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card I just love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love that heart banner die...a must have!! The papers are beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Lori. I love the button on bow on that cool heart tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card, Lori! I love the pretty ribbon and button.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, what a marvelous banner die, Lori! Loving the little hearts and the die cut sentiment. Perfect color combo for a Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooh, Lori! I love your Valentine card! I think I NEEEEEEEED this banner die set! How cute! And your assorted papers look amazing. Thanks for this morning's inspiration, my sweet NJ friend! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!