Saturday, April 21, 2018

Cheapo Dies Seagull

Hello Blogging Buddies,


It is my turn today on the Cheapo Dies Blog and I am sharing a card that I made with the Exclusive Cheapo Dies Seagull die:




Here is my card:





Ingredients:

White card stock
Neenah Solar White paper
Tumbled Glass distress ink
Peeled Paint distress oxide
Salty Ocean distress oxide
Black ink
Copic markers
Various paaper from my stash

For this A2 card I started with White card stock for the base of the card.  I took a piece of Neenah Solar White paper, a cloud stencil and Tumbled Glass distress ink and my blending tool and I made the sky.  I took Salty Ocean distress oxide and my blending tool and I applied the ink to the card.  I took Peeled Paint distress oxide and the blending tool and put that ink on top of the Salty Ocean and then I spritzed the paper with water and used my heat gun to dry the paper.  I cut out the Seagull die twice, once in white paper and once in brown paper.  I placed the brown die onto the neenah paper and I inlaid some of the negative pieces to make the pilings look real.  I cut the seagull out of the white cut paper and colored  it with Copic markers and added that on top of the brown die.  I took the sentiment from the Stampendous Ocean Wisdom stamp set and stamped that on the upper left hand side of the paper and then I added the paper to the card base.

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori this is a stunning card. That is an amazing die set. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Lori, I love this!! The sea and sky look amazing!! Wow!! Perfect backdrop for the seagull die!! The sentiment is perfect, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Such wonderful details and colors, Lori! A gorgeous background, lovely seagull elements, and fantastic sentiment. Love your card! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible ocean, Lori! The seagull is wonderful and I will have to go look for that die set.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for taking the time to write one! I appreciate the feedback!